For the economical, safe and constant supply of dried compressed air. Compressed air treatment plant consisting of: ECOTROC® refrigeration dryer KTD-BN, fully automatic, including automatic condensate drain.
- Capacity up to 1.800 l/min
- Pressure dew-point + 3°C
- Compressed air and gases
- Min. working pressure: 4 bar ü/g
- Max. working pressure: 16 bar ü/g
- Ambient temperature max.: 50°C
- Ambient temperature min.: 4°C
- Inlet temperature max.: 60°C
- Voltage: 1 Ph / 230 V / 50 Hz (KTD-BN 23 – KTD-BN 1200) 3 Ph / 400 V / 50 Hz (KTD-BN 1388 – KTD-BN 1800)
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Colour: powder coated RAL 7012
The new KTD-BN refrigeration dryer series impresses with its extremely compact design, high performance and reliability. Compressed air treatment is made even more efficient and safe by the new integrated control system. The use of high-quality components and a new type of heat exchanger ensures the economic efficiency and long service life of the units.
A microprocessor control monitors the most important components as well as the quality of the compressed air in this refrigeration dryer. Easy to install – easy to maintain. Energy savings through ESD (Energy Saving Device) on dryers with DigiPro control. Discharge time of the time-controlled diverter freely programmable.
For models, capacities and dimensions, see Technical Data: Refrigeration dryer (PDF)