The Prevost Piping System (PPS) is an innovative total solution for the construction of compressed air lines. Pipes and couplings of the PPS are made of 100% aluminium, making the piping system not only light and shock-resistant, but also very durable. The smooth inner surface of the pipe with its low coefficient of friction allows an optimal throughput.
The compressed air line system connects a compressed air source with the distribution and withdrawal points. It can be individually adapted to your desired compressed air circuit. It is very easy to install and can be expanded without any problems. The system is sustainable, so it can also be easily dismantled at any time.
The new compact coupling PPS1 made of aluminium allows modular line construction and expansion. Pipes are simply inserted into the fitting and tightened. The “PPS Grip Concept” ensures a completely tight connection of the fittings.
The aluminium alloy in combination with the epoxy resin coating of the outside and the treated inside of the pipe ensures all-round corrosion protection for the pipe system. All parts of the Prevost Piping System are developed and manufactured entirely in Europe.
Standards and technical data of the compressed air network PPS
- TÜV: Certificate of conformity according to the compressed air directive DI/2014/68/EU
- Qualicoat: Quality of the surface treatment of the pipe. Material: Anodised aluminium. Alloy EN AW 6060 T6 UNI-EN 573-3. Surface treatment: Internal and external treatment (complies with RoHS directive)
- REACH: Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and restriction of Chemical
- Application pressure of up to 16 bar and use in vacuum possible (-0.98 bar)
- Improved technology: for use at temperatures between -20 °C and +80 °C
- Nut and body compatible with standard wrenches (special wrench PPS also available)
- Plug-in marking for the pipe (applied to the coupling)
- Date of manufacture on the clutch, for easy traceability and more quality
- Specification of the coupling diameter in mm and inch
- Compact design of the coupling PPS
- Material: Anodized aluminium, alloy EN AW 6060 T6 UNI-EN 573-3
- Surface treatment: Treated inside and outside (complies with RoHS directive).
- Coating: Electrostatic painting RAL 5012
- Extrusion quality: Seamless pressing
- Compatible media: compressed air, vacuum, neutral gases
- Pipe lengths: 4 or 6 meters
- Density: 2.7 kg/dm3
- Outer pipe diameter: 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80 mm
EPUTEC Drucklufttechnik will be pleased to advise you in the planning of your compressed air piping networks and to support you during implementation. Simply submit your line project to us and we will prepare an implementation plan and an offer without obligation!